Tuition and Fees
There are at least three (3) great reasons to consider enrolling your child at Amazing Day Preschool:
First, we are a self-supporting school and yet are happy to announce that our fees and tuition costs are below the average cost in this area;
Second, we use a professionally written curriculum designed to meet or exceed the Washington State Department of Early Learning’s Developmental Guidelines for Kindergarten readiness; and
Third, all our teachers have, at a minimum, a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
The registration fee for all classes is $45.
In addition, there is a supplies fee specific to each class:
~ Preschool class supplies fee is $90
~ Pre-Kindergarten class supplies fee is $100.
The non-refundable registration fee and the appropriate class supplies fee must accompany each completed Enrollment Packet to be valid. Should a class be full, the registration and supplies fee can be returned. However, if the family wishes their student to be placed on the waiting list, the registration and supplies fee are retained by the school to ensure placement on that waiting list.
2018-2019 Tution Information
Amazing Day Preschool will offer two tuition payment plans for the 2018-2019 school year. Tuition can be paid in one annual payment (receiving a discount) or in nine equal monthly payments.
The one-time discounted annual tuition payment plan:
- Preschool Class $1,700 (Saves $100 over monthly payments)
- Pre-Kindergarten Class $2,000 (Saves $115 over montly payments)
- To receive annual savings, tuition must be paid in full by the first day of school.
The nine-month tuition payment plan (September-May):
- Preschool Class $200/month
- Pre-Kindergarten Class $235/month
- The 2018-2019 school year will run from September 12-June 6 however no tuition is due for June 2019.